CAMPING RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
To book a camping place send an inquiry:
- Camp is open from 01.06.2023 - 01.10.2023.
- Entrance by car allowed: from 8 AM to 10 PM
- A reservation is possible for at least 5 days. For shorter visits, we ask you to check the availability of parcels by phone on the day you arrived or one day earlier.
- Camp plan is posted on the website, you can find it HERE.
- In order to be able to offer you a suitable pitch, send us the requested information below - the dimensions of the tent/van, because the dimensions of the pitch are different.
- Choose the 3 pitches that suit you best and we will send the availability of pitches.
- After we send you the availability of the pitch, it is necessary to pay an advance of 50 euro within 24h for the reservation to become valid and send us a confirmation of payment.
- The amount of the advance payment is reduced on the invoice.
Do you know when you will use your annual leave but you do not wish to carry a lot of cash with you?
Use the payment possibility of the whole annual leave to our business account before your arrival at the camp.
On-demand, we shall send you a quotation with all costs included to your e-mail address and you can make a payment directly to our business account.
SWIFT/ BIC CODE: PBZGHR2X
Luna obrt za ugostiteljstvo
Vl. Maja Zaninović
Bank: Privredna Banka Zagreb
Please fill in:
> Your name and surname:
> Your e-mail:
> We will camp in:
- A TENT
- A VAN
> Dimensions of tent:
> Dimensions of van:
> Number of adults (12+ years):
> Number of children (3-11,99 years):
> Number of children (0-2,99 years):
> Additional tent:
> Additional car/van:
> Desired zone/pitch:
BOOKINGS, PAYMENT METHOD, AND GENERAL RULES
- All inquiries and bookings shall be submitted through e-mail or in person at the reception of our camp. By reserving a capacity through this website, the user declares that they accept these General Terms and Conditions pertaining to the service in full. Everything listed below thus becomes binding for both the user of the service and for Camp Lili.
- When reserving a capacity, the user of the service shall provide all required information. In order for a booking to be considered valid, the user of the service must guarantee their booking by paying a deposit.
- Payment shall be made upon arrival at the reception, by credit card or cash, or by payment to a business bank account.
- Your personal data is fully protected.
- All bookings shall be considered valid only after the payment of the deposit.
- The deposit amount shall be fully deducted from the amount of the final invoice with respect to the booking made.
- Discounts do not add up.
CAMP LILI - RIGHT TO CHANGE AND CANCEL A BOOKING
Camp Lili reserves the right to change the booking or the manner of service provision at any time, if circumstances beyond our control, which cannot be foreseen, avoided, or delayed arise. The confirmed accommodation unit can be replaced with an accommodation unit of the same or higher category, given that the price that was valid at the time of booking confirmation remains unchanged and that the guest was informed about the change timely. If an alternative accommodation cannot be provided, and the booking is paid in advance, Camp Lili reserves the right to cancel the booking and refund the full amount paid.
GUEST’S RIGHT TO CHANGE AND CANCEL A BOOKING
- In case of cancellation 7 days before arrival, we shall retain 100% of the deposit.
- In case of cancellation 8 or more days prior to the start of the booked period, we shall retain 20 % of the deposit.
OBLIGATIONS OF CAMP LILI TOWARDS THE USER OF THE SERVICE
Camp Lili shall constantly assess the quality of the service provided, pursuant to legislation, rules of the profession, and generally accepted customs and traditions in the tourism and hospitality industry. The Camp shall strive to fulfill its obligations in full unless circumstances beyond our control arise.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER OF THE SERVICE
The user of the service shall obtain all required personal documentation and have it with them on arrival at and on departure from the accommodation units of Camp Lili. The user of the service shall adhere to the house rules stipulated by Camp Lili.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If the services from the offer are of poor quality, the guest can file a written complaint. Every guest has the right to complain about the undelivered paid service. Each guest – the holder of the confirmed reservation – shall submit a complaint separately. The guest shall cooperate with the staff of Camp Lili in good faith in order to eliminate the causes of the complaint.
The guest is obliged to immediately report the inadequate service at the reception or inform Camp Lili about it via e-mail: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Lili shall confirm the receipt thereof in writing and respond to the complaint within 15 days from the date of submission of the complaint.